The colors may differ slightly from the original.
Dual Dial World Time
Link with Smartphones
The CASIO WATCH+*1 app that makes it possible for the EQB-600D to link with a smartphone now comes with a new Accurate Time System to help keep you on time all the time. Smartphones maintain accurate timekeeping by using their networks to access time servers around the world. The EQB-600D models automatically sync their time settings with a smartphone four times a day and update their time settings accordingly.
In addition to a World Time 12-hour dial that shows the current time in a second location, a 3D Globe Dial at 3 o'clock shows an image of the Earth, looking down from above the North Pole. The precision engineering capabilities of Yamagata CASIO were tapped to create a 3-dimensional dome dial that has a unique curvature. The 3D Globe Dial can be used to check your current World Time zone, and to determine whether the indicated time is during the daytime or nighttime.
The Mobile Link function employs Bluetooth® SMART technology. After downloading and installing the CASIO WATCH+ app, you will be able to link to a supported smartphone*2 and perform watch operations from there. You can also select from approximately 300 cities registered in the app, and display the selected city's time with the World Time dial. You can even perform a watch button operation to sound your phone's ringtone so you can easily find it.
Though the designs of these watches are powerful and bold, they are a mere 13.3 mm thin (0.8 mm thinner than the EQB-500D), for a great look and a comfortable fit to the wrist.
- Watch Functions
- Tough Solar
- Dual Dial World Time (Simultaneously shows the current times in two different locations. Home Time and World Time can be swapped.)
- Date, day
- 100-meter water resistance
- Mobile Link
- Auto time adjustment (Auto summertime switching)
- Simple time setting
- Approximately 300 World Time cities
- Operation tone on/off switching
- Phone Finder
Mobile Link function (Wireless linking with Bluetooth Smart ready devices)
Requires download of the CASIO WATCH+ app to your phone.
• World Time dial at 7 o’clock can be set to one of approximately 300 cities around the globe.
• Home Time and World Time settings (including summer time) updated at a preset time each day.
• Use your phone to adjust hand positions, set alarm times, and more.
• Phone fi nder causes your phone to emit a tone when a watch button is pressed.
*1 CASIO WATCH+: Free CASIO app
*2 For information about supported smartphones and other latest news, visit the EDIFICE website.
∗Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
∗Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For a list of supported mobile phones and the latest updates,visit
- Screw Lock Crown
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Solar powered
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth® SMART)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- Low battery alert
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second),
3 dials (3D globe dial (The time zone and AM/PM status of the selected city are also displayed), dual time hour and minute, day)
- Accuracy:±15 seconds per month
- Approximate battery operating time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 51.9 X 47.3 X 13.3 mm
- Total weight : 170 g
Links with a smartphone for more accurate timekeeping and access to a host of mobile link functions.
CASIO WATCH+ App
Connection with a phone requires installation of the CASIO WATCH+ app on the phone.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.