*The colors may differ slightly from the original.
Super-charge your speed and precision with this special EDIFICE watch designed in collaboration with the F1™ team Scuderia AlphaTauri.
Made with the same type of 6K carbon fiber used in the floor and wings of the Scuderia AlphaTauri racing machine, the EQB-1200AT puts the latest motorsports technology right on your wrist. Fluorescent yellow — the color that crew mechanics use at the track for safety — highlights key components, providing the stand-out visibility required by racing teams who have to make every second count. The yellow second hand and super-precision Smartphone Link keep you on track with meticulous precision.
This slim, high-spec, solar-powered chronograph syncs with your smartphone via Bluetooth® for effortless operation wherever you go. With millisecond precision and World Time display for two different cities, all in a comfortable fit, you’ll have what you need to manage your day with the confidence of an F1 driver.
- Scuderia AlphaTauri Limited Edition
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Gray ion plated case
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Accompanied attached band
- Genuine Leather/Cloth Bands
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
Others: Flyback, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 50 X 45.2 X 9.6 mm
- Total weight : 73 g
Links with a smartphone for more accurate timekeeping and access to a host of mobile link functions.
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.